Monday, July 19, 2010

Dawn's Daybook

I'm thinking: I hope I make the long drive down to my parents new place today. I hope we don't get lost. I hope the van doesn't break down in the desert. I hope we stay healthy. I hope we have a great time. I hope I get more sleep...

I'm reading: A book on OCD. Ha.

I'm listening to: The hum of the computer. And my thoughts.

We're learning: To enjoy summer? To avoid sunburns? Hm. To still get our chores done? OH! To swim better! That's a good lesson.

I'm watching: The time. Gotta get moving soon.

I'm cooking: NOTHING! Glorious.

I'm buying: Coffee. Very soon. I'm coming, Starbucks!!!

I'm thankful for: Coffee.

I'm creating: A hotpad. It's either a hotpad or a dishtowel. I'm very creative that way.

I'm praying: See "I'm thinking".

This week: We're on our way to the Sun City Commune down south so we can see our parent's wonderful golf course view, ride around in a rogue golf cart, swim in their perfectly round clubhouse pool, go to a nearby lake, laugh and eat. Not in that order.

A picture to share:



(Taken on Jeff's business trip to Alabama last week. He took the pic while driving. I have always wanted to drive on a road like this. We don't have roads that look like this in California.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails