Sugar syrup: Bring a 1 to 1 ratio of water and white sugar to a boil on the stovetop. Boil just a minute or two until sugar is fully disolved. Cool in pan for a bit and then pour into a MASON jar! :) Keeps in fridge for up to a month.
They carry it at TJ's too but it's much cheaper to make yourself and exactly the same stuff.
My french press is from IKEA too. I love it! Would love meeting up over there sometime! We should plan to eat in the cafe' - cheap, yummy food! :)
3 comments:
Yummmm!! This sounds so good! The mason jar is a must; (you know my love for those things) where do you get the sugar syrup?
I need to get a french press. I saw one in my new Ikea catalog that I might go get. Hey, do you want to meet up over there sometime?
Sugar syrup: Bring a 1 to 1 ratio of water and white sugar to a boil on the stovetop. Boil just a minute or two until sugar is fully disolved. Cool in pan for a bit and then pour into a MASON jar! :) Keeps in fridge for up to a month.
They carry it at TJ's too but it's much cheaper to make yourself and exactly the same stuff.
My french press is from IKEA too. I love it! Would love meeting up over there sometime! We should plan to eat in the cafe' - cheap, yummy food! :)
This sounds so yummy! I'm going to try it soon. :D
Post a Comment