Monday, August 10, 2009

I've moved!

I've tried to stick it out at my old blog site, but I just can't. Blogger is the only one that a) allows the you to click on a photo to see it larger, b) is more user friendly than wordpress, and c) is compatible with free template patterns so adorable you can scream.

The only drawback is that I don't know how to transfer all my archived posts (since August of 2005) here (with the original dates!). If anyone knows, please please tell me.

I still have a lot of settling in to do. :) More sidebars, linkies and Lord willing, archived posts. And once we get a new camera (since our old one died on us), I'll be posting more!

See you soon!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey -- cute cherries. I thought I had the cutest blog on the block! hmm...

Dawn said...

You do! :)

Charlotte said...

We are now Blogspot buds!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I like wordpress a lot! But you are so right about the adorable template patterns.
***putting my fingers in my ears**** I will not listen to Dawn and be drawn into the sticky-wicket of transferring archived posts for a cute template pattern. I will NOT.

Off to look over your old blog.
Tina (from HK)

Magistra Meg said...

I *love* it! You're right- those are adorable templates. I hope this will be a happy bog home for a long time. :-)

Unknown said...

I love Blogger. I copied and pasted my old posts (from Xanga and Homschoolblogger) into new posts on Blogspot. Then I changed the posting date by clicking on "Posting Options" (it's right beside where you add labels at the bottom of your text box). Then you can change the date and time of your post.

Dawn said...

Amanda, thank you SO much! YIPEEE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails