Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunriver, Oregon

We just spent a magnificent week in Sunriver, Oregon with Jeff's family. It was an absolutely beautiful setting next to the Deschutes River. We took full advantage of the 30+ miles of paved bike trails throughout and have the achy muscles to prove it. We're still unpacking and life is a bit hectic as I prepare to start the school year this week, but here's a bit of a glimpse of our time there. When I get a chance, I'll upload more!







4 comments:

faith said...

Looks like y'all had a fun time! You look great!!

Charlotte said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! And you are going to need to explain what Jeff was doing in that one picture...

Dawn said...

Sweet Faith as always...thanks! :)

Charlotte, he was being Jeff. LOL Terry (my brother in law) let him drive the pontoon for a bit and he was doing his "look out!" impersonation...silly man! :)

Magistra Meg said...

What gorgeous scenery to admire and enjoy! You have a beautiful family. We are so blessed to know you.

--Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails