
My friend Melissa started Blog Trail Tuesday and asked if I'd particpate! She writes,
Have you ever clicked on a blog, only to be led to another blog, and then another, and another? Here’s your time to share some of those blogs with us! Share one or share many. Share one you’ve loved for a time or share one that’s new to you. Tell us why you like it. Help us spread the blog love!!
I'll share one that I've enjoyed for a while now - The Nienie Dialogues. It's been so long since I've linked from blog to blog and found one I follow, so even though Nienie is well known in the blogging world, if you don't read her, then here's your chance. :)
Stephanie Nielson inspires me. She is an amazing wife and mom who survived a horrific plane crash and chronicles her journey since. She actually began her blog long before the accident, though I found her through another blog after it had happened. I am always in awe of her deep love for her family and how thankful she is for her life. How she sees the glass half full instead of half empty. How even though she has such a positive outlook, she's real...she's human, and she shares the struggles too. I strive to be more like her in her zeal for her family and her appreciation for so many things we often take for granted. Because of her blog, I am encouraged to remember what is truly important and to be thankful to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for the life He has given me and for what He has saved me from.
Enjoy!
3 comments:
I have read her blog before, whenever you mention it, but I haven't subscribed. Thanks for the reminder!
She has a cute blog! I'm so glad you are linking up!
This looks interesting! Thanks, Dawn!
Post a Comment