Monday, February 1, 2010Today’s weather is...sunny with high clouds.
I am thinking...about our country and the ideals and principles we stand on. I'm reading through The Land of Fair Play in preparation for when Hannah begins it, possibly in the summer.
Last week...we were able to take more walks and enjoy being outside a bit more due to the nice weather. I finished hosting our co-op, began Ian on a new preschool plan and began to contemplate and plan for Hannah's 7th grade (GULP!) year.
For dinner tonite...I haven't thought about it until now. Possibly a green salad with Ree's Sesame Noodles -- mmmm.
I am working on...crocheting a few baby items for an expectant mom.
I am reading…The Dumbest Generation.
I am listening to…my son shouting at his toys, Emma talking to Tahoe and pages turning.
I am thankful for...my husband who cleaned up our front bathroom at 2am Saturday morning after a rogue child peppered the wall, mirror, cabinets, and rug with the contents of her dinner. THAT is love. :)
A picture to share --

Waiting for sugar cookies to bake.
3 comments:
Ooooo...I am so sorry to hear that Emma is sick. Missed seeing you at church yesterday. :-(
--Nancy
Those books sound great and Ree's Sesame noodles so yummy! I did miss you yesterday...I hope and am praying that Emma is feeling better for this week.
And that picture of Ian is truly priceless! Such a boy!!
Oh I love that pic!!!
Post a Comment