This has been a busy month for us filled with apple picking, pumpkin patching, field tripping (it's not illegal, it only sounds that way), celebrating, fellowshipping, schooling, co-oping, shopping, weight watching, vitamin popping, vacation photo cropping, and furniture rotating. Still to come are foothill hopping (in which we will be wine tasting with dear friends), more schooling, and possibly re-financing. To those among us who are known as hermits, this list looks a bit daunting. It is. Or was. To those well versed in proper use of verb tense are thinking I should also add in a hefty amount of sentence diagramming, but clearly, I have not the time.
Clearly.
Anyhow, in case you missed it, I joined Weight Watchers. Again. I lost 35lbs back in 2006, only to gain it all back by 2010. That's how I roll. Or rolled. So now I am finally tired enough to do something seriously about it so I'm back to the beginning. Only this time, I have a picture or two of me to motivate me towards my goal.
This is me and my adorable girlies in December of 2006. It was taken at a rest stop on our way home from visiting my family for Christmas. It was the first time the kids had been to snow. I know that is pitiful, but they've been several times since (and to much more of it) so you may not feel sorry for them. You should, however, feel sorry for me, as in that pic, I am 10lbs away from goal and never got to it.
This time, I will.
Lord willing.
I still have those jeans. I'll be back in them.
Thankfully, the sunglasses are gone, though.
Now I'm going to go hug my kids who have grown way too much since this photo was taken.
~*~*~*~*~*~ Happy Autumn! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3 comments:
fun life! wonderful post! Rooting for you! <3
It has been a busy Fall, hasn't it? And I am so happy to see you blogged about your goal. Nothing like bloggy friends to keep you accountable! :-)
Love you, Dawn!
You can do it!!!
Post a Comment