Tuesday, August 17, 2010

39

It's 9:27am on the morning of my last birthday in the thirties. So far, I've hugged my kids, discovered the dishwasher isn't working, decided to use my free Starbucks birthday coffee coupon today, opened a fun e-card from my parents, been tempted to eat Hannah's leftover birthday cake for breakfast but opted with cereal instead, and read this encouraging note from a sweet friend of mine:


You make known to me the path of life;

in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Psalm 16:11

I am praying today that this year will be the year that you will find Psalm 16:11 to be true for you. - Faith

I cannot think of a more awesome gift to receive on this 39th year of my life than to know more of His presence and the joy that it brings.

:) Happy Birthday to Me :)

4 comments:

faith said...

Happy Birthday Again! <3 you

Magistra Meg said...

Happy Birthday, Dawn!

Love and hugs,

--Nancy

Sharon said...

Happy belated birthday, Dawn! Miss you and hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!

Kelly said...

Happy, Happy Post-birthday Day! :-)
I hope it's a fabulous year of growth, change and blessings immeasurable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails