Monday, August 2, 2010

Dawn's Daybook


I'm thinking: You don't want to know.

I'm reading: 4-H forms.

I'm listening to: matchbox cars zooming around the living room.

I'm cooking: Pan seared mushrooms with wine and cream and rice. I'm serving it with a cold salad with our favorite homemade honey mustard dressing.

I'm buying: Paint for the school room and the bathroom. And this for the school room.

I'm thankful for: a God who loves me and understands me.

I'm creating: A racetrack wall for Ian's room. I'll post pics for you, Mom, when I'm done.

I'm praying: that God would bring some good out of a longstanding trial. Just some. Or to deliver me from it. Or both. Preferrably both.

This week: We have swimming lessons for Ian again and he's doing well! Officially swimming, though still in need of a LOT of refining and practice! Not water safe yet. Hope to see a dear friend of mine sometime this week, and plan to lose myself in some good books.

A picture to share:





2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really really NICE! I bought the Expedit Bookcase. I love it! There is nothing like having enough shelves. Are you going with Birch?

Charlotte said...

I LOVE the Billy bookshelves! They line our school room wall too. And I am excited to see you reading 4-H forms. What are you thinking to do? And that dinner sounds so yummy! I love sauteed mushrooms.... :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails