Monday, October 12, 2009

Because I'm a simple woman (ha!).



October 12, 2009...

Outside my window...it's dark.
I am thinking...I should get the kids to bed.
I am thankful for...a dear friend.
From the learning room...a child is whining because he doesn't want to put away a spelling wheel.
From the kitchen...I have chicken salsa soup that needs to be put back into the fridge.
I am wearing...jeans, a black shirt and blue fuzzy socks.
I am creating...actually creatED...something I cannot speak of yet (shh).
I am going...to bed soon.
I am reading...the T-Tapp book I picked up from the library.
I am hoping...none of us gets swine flu this season (or ever).
I am hearing...Ian pushing his big truck down the hallway.
Around the house...hubby is resting on the couch and the kids are starting to get ready for bed.
One of my favorite things...my son's eyebrows (they're adorable!).
A few plans for the rest of the week: C0-Op Wednesday, a pumpkin patch Thursday, nature study on Friday and rest on Sunday.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...2003...hubby, Emma and Hannah...so sweet. :)


4 comments:

Charlotte said...

This is such a good idea, Dawn! And you actually had a child whining because they couldn't learn anymore? :)

On one of my friends' blog she has these kind of things on her sidebar which she updates when she posts. I love it!

Dawn said...

...well...if you call destroying it, learning...then OK.... :)

Magistra Meg said...

Dawn, I love this! I am so glad to be home and to be able to read your blog again. Thanks for your sweet friendship and your contributions to MM. I am enjoying getting to know you and your kids.

--Nancy

Dawn said...

Thanks, Nancy! I feel the same! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails