Friday, October 9, 2009

Four.



This is my life.

My wonderful, crazy, blessed life.

"There's too much whining in this house." I found myself saying the other day.

Ever find yourself saying that?

Ever heard this in reply?

"I know! We need a new house!"

Um. Yeah.

4 year olds.




I just LOVE mine.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love the first picture and how he is rolling his eyes. Nutsy does the same and I always think, who taught her that? It is so funny how the youngest ones pick so much up from the older ones (and us), including the whining.

Don't feel bad, my house is the same!!

Dawn said...

He is such a goof! On Sunday he was up on the BLC stage striking odd poses and making strange faces like that. LOL Poor Emma, she has to deal with such an odd friend. hehe ;)

Charlotte said...

I think that is why she likes him...there is a reason her nickname is Nutsy! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails