Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday's Daybook




Outside my window...the sky is foreboding and it looks like we'll have another day of nice autumn rain.

I am thinking...about re-working the girls' assignment sheets and having a light school day.

I am thankful for...our church family - what a blessing in our lives!

From the learning room....books are displayed for our Pilgrims and Puritans week in history.

From the kitchen...a slew of clean dishes waits to be put away.

I am wearing...my jammies.

I am creating...ami crochet. :)

I am going...to do my third day of TTapp today.

I am reading...my fall Better Homes and Gardens magazine (and doing a very poor job keeping up with my book list reading).

I am hoping...the cost of fixing our van today won't exceed what we've already been quoted. EEK.

I am hearing...my firstborn practicing piano. I love that sound. :)

Around the house...Ian is playing with his cars, Emma is turning on lights, and Hannah is playing music.

One of my favorite things...late afternoons when the golden sunlight streams though our birch trees and front window.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Carving our pumpkins
Schoolwork
C0-Op
Ladies and Girls Social Wednesday evening

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...these are my sweet girlies at 4 and 1. Time has flown!





Questions from The Simple Woman's Daybook: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails