I love what you did to the blog! And I loved Ian's boots at the pumpkin farm. You never know when you might see a puddle and need foot protection... :-)
I just love all your pictures! Where did you get your pumpkins? I think Ian is the sweetes little guy, and I like the new way of greeting he has taught me (showing his stomach). I think I'm gonna use it!
Hey MMs! You are all so sweet to post on my blog! :) I heart you all.
Kate, thanks! :)
Charlotte, these boots I bought way back when for Hannah and forgot about them with both girls! They're my "keep them because we may need them someday" successes! hehe I love them because they help extend the life of his tennies, never need to be cleaned (just hosed off ha!) and he can pull them on and off easily and by himself! HIP HIP HURRAH! Yes, it's the small things that make me happy. :)
Nancy! You are a riot! I'm still laughing over your goodbye yesterday!! HAHA!
4 comments:
This looks like so much fun. :D I love love love the look of your blog!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. No one is ill. Yippie! :D
Warmly,
Kate
I love what you did to the blog! And I loved Ian's boots at the pumpkin farm. You never know when you might see a puddle and need foot protection... :-)
I just love all your pictures! Where did you get your pumpkins? I think Ian is the sweetes little guy, and I like the new way of greeting he has taught me (showing his stomach). I think I'm gonna use it!
Love you!
--Nancy
Hey MMs! You are all so sweet to post on my blog! :) I heart you all.
Kate, thanks! :)
Charlotte, these boots I bought way back when for Hannah and forgot about them with both girls! They're my "keep them because we may need them someday" successes! hehe I love them because they help extend the life of his tennies, never need to be cleaned (just hosed off ha!) and he can pull them on and off easily and by himself! HIP HIP HURRAH! Yes, it's the small things that make me happy. :)
Nancy! You are a riot! I'm still laughing over your goodbye yesterday!! HAHA!
Post a Comment